Welcome to Grays Harbor Taekwon-Do
Our Focus is Your Goals
Whether you are trying to learn a martial art for self-defense, competition, physical fitness, or other reasons we can adapt to help you meet your goals.
Fun For The Whole Family
You are never too old to start learning Taekwon-Do and it is a great way to keep in shape and have something that the whole family can take part in.
Our classes start at age 5 with our Little Dragons program, Youth classes are age 8-12, and we combine our Teen and Adult classes for students 13 and older.
Sunday Class Schedule
- 12:15 PM – 12:45 PM Little Dragons
- 12:50 PM – 1:30 PM Beginning Youth
(Ages 8-12 Ranks through Yellow Belt)
- 1:45 PM – 2:30 PM Advanced Youth
(Ages 8-12 Ranks Yellow Belt Green Stripe and Above)
- 2:45 PM – 3:15 PM Little Dragons
- 3:30 PM – 4:45 PM Teen/Adult All Ranks
(Ages 13 and up)
Wednesday Class Schedule
- 5:30 PM – 6:00 PM Little Dragons
- 6:15 PM – 7:00 PM Beginning Ranks All Ages
(White through Yellow Belt)
- 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM Advanced Ranks All Ages
(Yellow Belt Green Stripe and Above)